Wednesday, December 19, 2007

Christmas Tour

I was so inspired by everyone's home tours that I took a few moments this evening to snap a couple photos of my own home. ENJOY!

The kids added nearly all the ornaments this year and for once, I didn't change them around. I even left 5 ornaments on the same branch that Luke so carefully placed!


No house is complete without Santa Deer...


Table centerpiece is nothing fancy, but I like it and it smells wonderful!


Every house needs mistletoe!


Our front door and another small Christmas tree. This tree has colored lights at Abby's request.




I made these stockings for Luke's first Christmas. I don't know why I made them so large....





Have a blessed Christmas!

5 comments:

Bev Brandon @ The Fray said...

Hi Laura,
Love to you and Santa deer!
Love leaving Luke's ornaments right he lovingly placed them...

You make me want to go buy
mistletoe &
pinecones &
homemade stockings that the baby can fit into...LOL...how cute is that? You have a tender heart!
from: #339 on boomama's tour

Crystal said...

Everything looks great! Merry Christmas to you and your family!

Dawn said...

Awww your home is so cozy! Thanks for inviting me in!

I think homemade Christmas stockings are the best! They are done with such love for the person!

Merry Christmas from Dawn in Germany!

Family W said...

Love that santa hat on the deer! :)

Anonymous said...

Love the santa deer! too funny!